Tuesday 9 September 2014

#GetGeared 'Useful Quickies' #2: Muc-Off 8-piece cleaning kit

Number 2 in our series of quick blogs to show you stuff we sell to help you get the most out of mototcycling! The 8-piece Muc-Off cleaning kit:

OK, I admit, the gaffer made me use Muc-Off on my bike because we sell it, he likes us to be able to talk with confidence about the stuff we sell. Now I use it all the time as it just works!! (NB: The middle brush below is my fave...)

Here's a great 8-piece Muc-Off cleaning kit at a very good price- just £34.99!

GetGeared is the best place to buy cleaning kit for your bike
8-piece Muc-Off cleaning kit from GetGeared
Muc off Ultimate 8 In 1 Cleaning Kit contains 1 litre x bike cleaner, 1 x bike spray, 3 x brushes, one sponge, one microfibre cloth and a bucket!

To see this on our website please click here

To browse our website in its entirety please click here

No comments :

Post a Comment